- PHOTOGRAPHE -
I was born in 1974 in the north of France.
It is rather late, in 2002, that photography began to take an important place in my life. I already practiced a bit before, but mostly to bring back memories. Then, motivated by my friends and impressed by the photo of Philippe Plisson, this hobby became a passion, full of pleasures, meetings and sharing.
Lovers of the Sea and Men who live by the sea, I travel the French coast with the idea of inventorying this environment that changes rapidly. Located in La Rochelle, I remain deeply committed to Brittany where I lived.
I am a strong supporter of digital which allowed me to quickly learn the basic techniques. It is also a medium that allow rapid brodcast as my work in manly visible on the Internet. On the field I work primarily with a telephoto. And since 2007, I also use a medium format 635 yashica. This is another rendering and another approach that has its charm.
All my pictures are retouched (cropping, modification of the histogram, color correction, saturation, contrast, suppression by camouflage) in Photoshop or Lightroom.
You can contact the author of this site by filling the form below.
Author of the Website:
Purpose of the Website:
Broadcast of the photographic work of the Author of the Website.
Licence agreement for the Website:By accessing this Website or any of its components, you accept a license granted by the Author of this Website the conditions defined below. If you do not accept these conditions, thank you to leave the Website immediately.
This license could change in the futur.
- Under this license is only granted a right to private, individual, personal and not transferable usage of the content of the Website or any of its elements.
- It is expressly prohibited any representation and / or reproduction, even in part, of the content of this Website or any of its elements, including exploitation for commercial purposes.
- The Author of this Website reserves the right to modify and / or delete without notice all or part of the services, information and content provided by this Website. This also applies to the license of use of this Website.
- The text, graphics and photographic elements, their presentation and their assembly appearing in this Website and in general all documents contained in this Website, are the property of their respective owner. They are intellectual works and are protected as such by the laws of countries around the world and international treaties.
- The Author of this Website can not be held liable for damages resulting from an inability to use or access the Website.
- The Author of this Website can not be held liable for damages and losses arising from information provided on this Website or its use.
- The Author of this Website can not be held liable for links to other websites. These are provided for your information only.
Done at La Rochelle, 7 November 2017.